Pages

Monday 22 June 2015

I don't know what to title this post, so here you are, with this random title. Actually, I'm going to make the title 'Flight Rising'. No, wait, there's other stuff. Well, here's your extremely long title then

I just joined Flight Rising on Saturday, June 13 (or June something, forgot what date). It's a pretty cool site; you can raise dragons, breed them, battle with them, gather food and items and overall, it is plain awesome. The regestration closed 'cause apparently the server was overloaded XD. Anyways, it's the Brightshine Julibee right now (June 21-27) which is hosted by my clan (Light Clan). It's so cool! I have the new Sunbeam Soldier familar on my coatl dragon now. I haven't named that dragon yet, but I can't find a name that's worthy of her. She's given to me by my friend irl, who wrote a fantastic bio about her. Click on thy link down below to read it:
Click to read her profile!
Cool, no?

~
Anyways, just finished my finals 2 weeks ago.
I am so stressed now, cuz report cards come on the 26th, and if I don't get an A in Math.................................................... ;-;
~
Well, I guess that's it. School's over, and summer began. I'll try updating ASAP, but that may be hard.
(Btw, my username is the same for all of the sites I join, so feel free to PM or trade me!0
Bon été!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please follow these rules while commenting, to ensure a safe and friendly environment!

1. No bullying, harassing, threatening, or other form of abuse in the comments.
2. No spam please (not spam as in ham, but spam as in... spam)
3. If you're going to swear, please censor it with asterisks.

That's it for now :) Thank you for following these rules!