Pages

Thursday 12 November 2015

No Need for Bushido - Web Comic

So recently I was browsing around Flight Rising, and I accidentally clicked on an advertisment. FR has alot of web comic ads around, and this was no exception.
It's called No Need for Bushido, and I actually really like this one. I'd explain the plot and characters and everything, but there's like 620 pages, and it's quite complicated. But they've made an intro about that here.

This is my favourite panel so far:
Cho's my favourite character (his Cho-isms though), and he's the blind monk with the pointy hat (also the person in the backgrounds of the above panel).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please follow these rules while commenting, to ensure a safe and friendly environment!

1. No bullying, harassing, threatening, or other form of abuse in the comments.
2. No spam please (not spam as in ham, but spam as in... spam)
3. If you're going to swear, please censor it with asterisks.

That's it for now :) Thank you for following these rules!