Pages

Friday 19 February 2016

Ambigrams~

Ever thought of a word that you could read from another perspective and still have it mean the same? Now, I don't mean a palindrome. I mean an ambrigram.
(Also, please ignore that random page break there. I accidentally inserted it and now I have no idea how to remove that ;-;)





This is quite a marvel in the science of.. uh... letter word-writing.

Speaking of that, I found this really cool ambigram generator; however, it has copyright terms, which basically states that you cannot use the text/font or replicate it in any way.
But it's pretty cool to see :) Flip Script

(However, you can buy it for $20; if you have that money to spare)

There's also this ambigram generator, but personally, I don't really like the font.

Have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please follow these rules while commenting, to ensure a safe and friendly environment!

1. No bullying, harassing, threatening, or other form of abuse in the comments.
2. No spam please (not spam as in ham, but spam as in... spam)
3. If you're going to swear, please censor it with asterisks.

That's it for now :) Thank you for following these rules!