Pages

Sunday 19 July 2015

I'm back~

Well, not really back, considering I haven't posted for... 10 days? Meh. I was  volunteer at a day camp 2 weeks ago, for 2 weeks. Then on Wednesday and Thursday my family + my parents' friend's family went to Osoyoos for 2 days. I'll update you guys on that as soon as I can get the pictures of my trip online. Anyways, the day camp was... okay. We had sandwiches for lunch every day, and we get to go to parks and such. Apart from me becoming half-deaf because of screaming, it was a nice place. Sorry for the short post-longer one once I get those pics!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please follow these rules while commenting, to ensure a safe and friendly environment!

1. No bullying, harassing, threatening, or other form of abuse in the comments.
2. No spam please (not spam as in ham, but spam as in... spam)
3. If you're going to swear, please censor it with asterisks.

That's it for now :) Thank you for following these rules!