Pages

Friday 14 August 2015

AJSWS - Council Elections End!

Wooo, so the elections for council members end, and 6 agents have been elected:

Beta, Taco, Shiver, Alpha, Electro, and yours truly. Cerise made these fabulous signatures for us; mine looks like this:





Pretty, no (I got asteriks because my name was too small XD) Anyways, I plan to put up the SWS picture-link once I have access to my dad's computer, because this one doesn't have the Snipping Tool. That's it for now, au revoir!

(Also, join Flight Rising! The latest registration window just closed, but there will be one next month I think. I'll post it when it comes!0                                         

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please follow these rules while commenting, to ensure a safe and friendly environment!

1. No bullying, harassing, threatening, or other form of abuse in the comments.
2. No spam please (not spam as in ham, but spam as in... spam)
3. If you're going to swear, please censor it with asterisks.

That's it for now :) Thank you for following these rules!