Pages

Tuesday 25 August 2015

Updates on the World According to Fem!

Since my posts are being randomized by random things, I decided to update this blog again :)
These updates are...... *drum roll please* To-Be-Annouced Tuesday, World Wednesday, Thought Thursday, Fact Friday, and Smile Sunday (I have no idea what to do for Monday ;-; )

I bet you're all thinking, what the heck is this? Well, from now on, everyday (except for Saturday and maybe Monday) will have a little tibit of intresting-ness. And they follow exactly what the labels read.

To-Be-Annouced Tuesday: Basically update day, and anything to-be-annouced.

World Wednesday: Follow-up on the International News; anything big or small, whatever catches my attention most. Discuss them in the comments!

Thought Thursday: Due to my being Sagittarius, I am naturally philisphoical. This day ranges from discussing the meaning of life, or thinking serious thoughts (like which is better: cookies or cake).

Fact Friday: This day is dedicated to sharing a little unique fact; ones that you may have never heard of...

Smile Sunday: Seriously, do I have to explain this? What's better than a laugh to brighten up your day?

As for Saturday and Monday, well, on Saturdays I won't be able to post, and for Monday... hmmm, I think I have an idea.

And since it's Tuesday, this fits in! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please follow these rules while commenting, to ensure a safe and friendly environment!

1. No bullying, harassing, threatening, or other form of abuse in the comments.
2. No spam please (not spam as in ham, but spam as in... spam)
3. If you're going to swear, please censor it with asterisks.

That's it for now :) Thank you for following these rules!