Pages

Friday 4 December 2015

Report Cards Today...

Sooooooooooooooooooo
I got my report card today
It wasn't that bad, but I wish I could've gotten better.

[I now know how to insert a page break! :D]


Anyways, sorry to keep you hanging;
I got an A in Math 10 Calculus and Foundations
I got an A in English 9
I got an A in Information Technology 9

I got a B in Socials 9.

Dear Lightweaver, I do hope my parents won't lecture me for an hour on this...

So, I should probably detail how the report -card day went...

---------------------------------------
It was a bad day.
I meant that literally and figuratively. 
It was raining, but the worst was that I had two Unit Tests today.
Two. Two Unit Tests. One Math, one Socials.

I woke at 5 am to study, and when I got to my math class, I was not looking forward to it. The test itself was pretty easy, but there was one question taht I had to do 3 times because I apparently inputed the wrong numbers.
FYI, the test was on slope-intercept, general form, slope-point form, interval notation, set notation, etc.
But I had the Socials test right after. When I say Unit Test, I mean a test on basically everything we learned this month.
Our SS teacher, well..one could say she's infamous.Know for giving detentions at lunch at after school, strict guidelines (like no water bottles on desk during tests), and basically, well, you get my drift.
But to add some more detail to what the class feels, let me give you a situation. When she leaves the class, the whole class simultaneously exhales, as if they have been holding their breath.
Anyways, the test was 5 pages long, out of 60, and 2 paragraphs were worth 10 marks each. True and false, fill in the blanks, multiple choice, paragraph answers.... it was not pleasant.

Anyways, after those terrifying ordeals, I ate lunch with my friends and proceeded to English, where I managed to finish a 2 page essay that had been edited before.
And then to IT, where we looked up NBA stats to graph them in Excel. I was nervous when we were let out to go back to homeroom for our report cards, but with a pounding pulse (literallly), and I recieved the blue sheet of paper and....
Well, you know what grade I got. Almost of all my friends got straight A's, so we went to DDDN (a fast food resturant; sells pizza, pountine, bubble tea, etc) to buy some poutine. Actually, 2 of my frends did, so we shared it. And I got on the 3:30 bus that came at 3:36, and left home, and here I am now, typing this.

I hope I don't get a lecture. I really hope I don't. Wish me luck ;-;

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please follow these rules while commenting, to ensure a safe and friendly environment!

1. No bullying, harassing, threatening, or other form of abuse in the comments.
2. No spam please (not spam as in ham, but spam as in... spam)
3. If you're going to swear, please censor it with asterisks.

That's it for now :) Thank you for following these rules!