Pages

Friday 8 January 2016

The Christmas Glove Sticker Experiment

So the day before Winter Break, my friend, S, gave me some Christmas stickers :D
Since we have lockers and all, I decided to put a Christmas glove sticker on my locker.

Another friend tried to take it off, but I caught him in the act. That led me to think of this as an experiment; how long it stays there before someone takes it. So far, 8 days without disappearance.

This is based on a experiment with someone leaving a wallet full of money in a coffee shop.
Will add more later

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please follow these rules while commenting, to ensure a safe and friendly environment!

1. No bullying, harassing, threatening, or other form of abuse in the comments.
2. No spam please (not spam as in ham, but spam as in... spam)
3. If you're going to swear, please censor it with asterisks.

That's it for now :) Thank you for following these rules!