Pages

Saturday 6 February 2016

The Christmas Glove Sticker Experiment - Update

According to my last post, this experiment has been going on pretty well until Friday (Jan. 15)

When I went to my locker this morning, the sticker was there. I proceeded to my classes and didn't come to my locker until lunch.
When I approaced my locker, nothing was left of the sticker but the back o the sticker, whcih was the little white sticky part.
I told my friend this, and she suggested that it might've fallen off. It indeed was on the ground, but, in lieu of making sure her prediction was correct, I dabbed a finger at the white felt. It was still sticky, and when I 're-stuck' the sticker on to see if could be held, it took quite a bit of strength to pull it off.

Thus, this experiment is officially done.

Of course, this isn't a 'real' experiment, as I have not officially recorded anything, nor have I actually manipulated variables so the result was (somewhat) specific.

But then again, this goes to show that some people can't resist pulling a sticker off a locker.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please follow these rules while commenting, to ensure a safe and friendly environment!

1. No bullying, harassing, threatening, or other form of abuse in the comments.
2. No spam please (not spam as in ham, but spam as in... spam)
3. If you're going to swear, please censor it with asterisks.

That's it for now :) Thank you for following these rules!